Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Mansion Forsyth, Savannah GA Part 2

Sharing part 2 of our long weekend trip to Savannah. The city holds a special place in my heart. It is an old southern mossy romantic little town.
d
In part 1 I mostly discussed the conference, but there were some personal magical moments during our stay. Like the day I surprised my DH with a hand delivered gift bag which had a card inside that simply said, "I love you...enjoy your day at the spa!" He had no idea, he thought he was going to work all day. He had taken his laptop and planned on working on a proposal that day while I spent the day at the Summit. (see Part 1)
d
The The Poseidon Spa
s

The Main Dining Room

I must say, the Mansion on Forsyth is on the top of my list of romantic get-aways. It's a 3-4 hour drive outside of Atlanta depending on where you live. The rooms and suites are so romantic with jacuzzi tubs that over look the entire room or you can close the doors over the tub if you'd like. The food and room service was excellent! The peach pecan pancakes and the shrimp and grits are my personal favorites. From the clear glass shower to the velvet high back love seat and luxurious bathrobes, you will not be disappointed.
f
Turret Suite
Thez

The Bohemian King Suite

The hotel is a perfect get-way for Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Birthdays or simply because you need some down time to be alone. I recommend turning off all the electronic devices and focusing on each other. Take in the romantic atmosphere that you'll be surrounded by. You can always leave the hotel information with a family member just in case of an emergency.

No comments:

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.