Thursday, June 18, 2009

Romantic Bedroom Decorating Tip

I love adding lots of pillows to my bed, and I change out the accents pillows depending on the season along with the comforter. Finding the right decorative pillows for your bed can be tricky because you don't want for it to be too frilly. Think about your DH when making a selection, like the ones featured here from Blissliving. Pretty, yet romantic and elegant, flowers mean life as long as you don't over do it.
d
g
You'll more than likely see more accent pillow designs. I can't help myself, it's one of my fetish's!

No comments:

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.