Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Romantic Love Story!

s
I recently reached out to our lovely readers and ask them to share their favorite Romantic Love Story! Well here's one that I'm sure you'll enjoy, sent in by Dr. Taffy Wagner. Dr. Wagner is the owner of Marriage Money Matters, LLC and JTW Publishing, LLC. She is an author of the Amazon.com Bestsellers “Debt Dilemma”, and “Homebuyer’s Helper (How to Have and Hold on to your House). She is also the author of “Discharged Into Debt” (for military troops).

I could go on and on about her accomplishments! To many to mention here so in the mean time, enjoy her Love Story. Afterwards you can find out more about her with one click here.
s

The Love Story Begins....

We have had many romantic times in our marriage because we are both givers. One of my fondest memories is after we were married, I had gotten some brochures from The Poconos. It was my idea that husband and I would go once things slowed down with work. About a year after I had gotten the brochures, I had a huge case that I had been working on at this law firm I worked for. I'm talking, there was a three day period when I worked almost every bit of that time 72 hours straight. I was so mentally drained after each day that hubby came and picked me up from work. I left my car in the parking garage. It was coming close to the case being done. At the end of the biggest week - I worked four days straight which included the weekend. Once the case was over, my bosses gave me a bonus for all the time I put into the case. Me being me, I paid off a bill or two and my immediate next thing was to book The Poconos vacation. I did it, I knew how much vacation time hubby had and he would still have time left. This vacation was all inclusive so that all we had to do was pack our bags and go.

This was a treat I will never forget. I had ordered a fruit and cheese tray in the room ahead of time, as well as a dessert tray. Our room had the Champagne Whirlpool Bath for 2, heart-shaped swimming pool in our room and all meals were included. This 4 day 3 night vacation was the best. We did tons of activities on the property - archery, paddle boating, attended the evening concerts and toured the town. We had the time of our life! I'm having visions of going back even as I write this because they have a Family resort as well!

Thanks for sharing Dr. Taffy, I really enjoyed it! I'm sure others will too! Send us your favorite Romantic Love Story, (350 words or less) and you might just see it here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Dr. Taffy for sharing her romantic love story. I enjoyed reading. I'll be glad when I fall in love!

Anonymous said...

I am very familar with Dr. Taffy's work. She's is so informative!

Colorado Springs, CO

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have actually been to The Poconos. We had a wonderful time. Dr Taffy picked a really nice place for a romantic getaway.

Romantic Decorating and Design said...

Dr. Taffy, Thank you so much for being the first to share your love story with us. Perhaps hubby and I can make it up later this year.

Thanks Again

Mary!

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.