Monday, March 9, 2009

"the NotWedding is back...Take 2!

w
I stumbled upon this event happening right here in Atlanta, so of course I had to check it out for myself. I loved the idea of creating a production of a real fake wedding to show-case local vendors and I also love the idea of giving away a free wedding! I understand that the number of entries has increased over last years event. It's no wonder, in this economy winning a free wedding is quite the prize!
s
d
s
Callie Murray, the mastermind behind "the NotWedding" and I spoke last week, we had a great conversation! I learned that she's a military wife whose husband was recently deployed, something that's near and dear to my heart. We really hit it off and are planning a few fun projects!
d
It's official and we're so excited!....CL is teaming up with "the NotWedding"!....stay tuned to find out how!
fdk
For now....mark your calender for Sunday, April 5 to attend their upcoming event. It's "NOT" your typical bridal show. If your in Atlanta, you won't want to miss it! Click here for details.
sdf

Image: Courtesy of "the NotWedding"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm already married but would love to see the show! I may see if a few friends want to hang out!

Atlanta, Georgia

Anonymous said...

I'm engaged! I'm definately going! It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea. I wish this had of been around before I got married.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my tickets! I'm glad I saw this on your site!! I had no idea!

Roswell, GA

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.