Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Incredible...Candice Olson from HGTV!


as
Who needs a living room! Looking for me?...This is where you'd find me, living in my bedroom! I'd love to set-up an atmosphere of ambiance in this room! The ambiance would be phenomenal! The candles, the rose petal trails, the specially prepared horderves for 2, the flower bouquets, the champagne on ice and so much more! Of course we'd use the "Waterford", "Nambe", or "Orrefors" crystal champagne flutes, just to name a few! Call me Candice...

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.