Friday, August 14, 2009

Romantic Date Ideas

Ok it's the weekend and I'm still in the mood for more summertime fun! DH and I are headed up to the lake on Sunday. Lake Lanier is practically in our backyard and we haven't been in months. We both deserve a break from the hustle and bustle of life. We were trying to think of things to do near by and the lake is perfect.
m

So here's the deal we have a friend that has a boat that pretty much lives in the area. Were going to use it for a little romance of our own. Shhhh...I've got a little something extra planned! I'm going to make sure that I'm looking real cute for DH and, I'm going to pick up all of his favorite things to snack on. Ummm excuse me, no photos please, this is a private affair!!!
fk
So let me ask you.....do you have access to a boat? There is nothing like being on the water together, just the two of you. If you live near the water, try a canoe ride at sunset, or rent a paddleboat in your area. Once you are back to shore and if the area permits, start a bonfire, roast some marshmallow, listen to the quiet sounds of nature and just enjoy being alone together.
m
Summer will be gone before you know it, so get out and enjoy! Make the time to be together and take in all that life has to offer. So much of it is free, like star gazing, all you need is each other and a blanket!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Had to re-schedule this one. DH worked the weekend and we got rain up here In Suwanee! I used plan B...A romantic picnic in the Den...it was a nice quiet evening! Just the two of us.

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.