Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday's...Fav...Find!

Today's find is something that we all know and love, diamonds and gems! They are and always will be a girls best friend, right ladies!!
fd
Wedding rings certainly have changed through the years and women are opting for a more modern unusual look. It's all about being unique and the more contour the better.
fd
Color cut and uniqueness, that's what it's all about. Check out these styles and tell me what you think. They all have an elegant romantic look. I'll take one of each please. Ok...maybe not...but, a girl can dream can't she!
d
All of these beautiful engagement rings and wedding bands, were uniquely designed by Krikawa Jewelers. One of my personal favorites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mary! Now you've made me want a new ring. I love the uniqness of the ones featured here.

Romantic Decorating and Design said...

Oh I know...I want one of each!

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.