Sunday, March 1, 2009

A snowy Sunday, a fire and a good book!........

s
I'm determined to finish all of the many books that I started reading last year! I love reading autobiographies, purposeful books and books that spark inspiration. I also love reading books about relationships, especially because most of my romantic decorating consultations end up on the topic.
d
Honey Bear made a fire early afternoon and as he prepared dinner, (still celebrating my birthday!!) I finally finished this one by Dr. Robin Smith, a licensed psychologist, TV personality, and author who appears regularly on Oprah. She examines traditional and nondenominational wedding vows, and shows how to use them to build a happy, healthy, satisfying, and long-lasting marriage. I give this one 2 thumbs up!
a
A perfect day for reading. It's been snowing for hours, giant snowflakes! You can't really tell in this photo.
s
{Image Source: Me}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pick this up for a friend in need. Thanks because I haven't heard about this book at all!

Anonymous said...

The title alone makes me want to read it. Thanks for sharing about it.

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.