Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday's...Fav, Fab, Find!

.,
You know how much WE LOVE flowers!!! When I say WE...I mean the romantic elves that help me behind the scenes! WE are ALL hopeless romantics!
.,
I can certainly speak for the people that I work with because we all share the same philosophy here at Creations of Love!!

mn
Send flowers this Valentines Day! These adorable arrangements can be found at Teleflora.com, the prices vary depending on size.
lk

,m
Don't forget when you order any package from CL you will receive a FREE bouquet of flowers or a FREE box of truffles!

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.