Sunday, January 4, 2009

Remember when.....

w
we use to scent love notes with our favorite scent...
e

Every now and then my cousin and I exchange hand written letters to catch up with what's going on in our lives. In the age of technology we've discussed how the lost art of writing has disappeared. While out shopping for unique finds, I often find really pretty note cards and stationary and I usually give in to a purchase, if it's something that I just can't resist!
we
I decided to come home today and continue my search online. I not only found pretty note cards, but this romantic scented stationary at The Soap and Paper Factory. The line is also designed with the environment in mind and they don't test on animals.

Since we are all about the romance, it's the perfect find! Sending a scented love letter to your hubby or wife at home or at work will really win brownie points that you can redeem! It's a 2for, rekindling the romance while rekindling the lost art of letter writing!
w
Since I often like to try things out on my husband, I'll get back to you on the effect!

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.