Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another way....to Give a Bouquet!

ytPart of a great Valentine's Day gift, Coupled with a petite romance package from Creations of Love.....Find me under the pillow or on the night stand, surrounded by fresh rose petals!

While online searching for shoes to purchase with a Nordstrom gift card that I received for Christmas, how did I end up in the jewelry section??????? It was a good stop though....because I came across these adorable Juicy Couture bracelet charms! They are made with 14k gold-plated brass and cubic zirconia crystals, which makes them affordable!
sh
Yes...I stayed true to my original mission, the shoes!!!

They also have charms in 14k silver-plated brass and other styles.

Price Tag: $52 - $58

Our Lovely Readers!

Boring CL Copyright Info©

All personal images and words copyrighted 2008–2009 by Me, Mary Chatman or labeled "The CL Elf" unless otherwise credited. You're very welcome to link to this blog. Please don't take any of my designs, artwork, or photos for commercial use. Verify with all other vendors for express written permission policies. Do feel free to copy other images from all other image sources.